DMCS Customer Service Representative, Jacksonville FL.
WE ARE NOT A STAFFING AGENCY!!
Please read the job description thoroughly. Candidates who do not meet the minimum qualifications will receive no response.
Employer seeks Customer Service Representatives! $12.17/hourly!!
Candidates MUST HAVE:
• High School diploma or GED required
• Flexible Shift Availability. Shifts may be anywhere between10 am to 10 pm, likely including Saturdays
• US Citizenship
• Minimum 6 months of customer service / administrative / call center experience required
• Must be able to type a minimum of 23 WPM
• A Current Security Clearance or the ability to obtain one. Federal security clearance (through the MFS DMCS contract) required
• Ability to pass a criminal background
• Reliable transportation
• Applicants must not be in default status on a federal student loan, or in good standing, or with no student debt at all
• Ability to provide knowledgeable responses to telephone inquiries in a courteous and professional manner utilizing the provided knowledgebase
• Experience maintaining a current understanding of processing procedures to respond to a variety of phone inquiries
• Ability to adhere to the Culture of Responsibility policies as they relate to protecting personally identifiable information
• Availability to work required scheduled holidays, overtime, and Saturdays
• Bilingual (Spanish)
Salary offered is $12.17/hourly, based on experience
Our Company Also Offers:
• All 10 Federal Holidays PAID (if must work, time and a half). 10 PAID vacation and accrued unpaid sick time
• Fully PAID PREMIUMS (100%) to Life, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance – Two plans
Please read the job description thoroughly. Candidates who do not meet the minimum qualifications will receive no response
Upload A Resume Below